Japan Brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JapanBrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this is a majority UK forum but it has so many members and such an influence on Brewers throughout the world, I was wondering if there are any home brewers on this forum who live in Japan?

Used to live in Saitama and get back over every couple of years to see the inlaws, but I wasn't brewing at that time. What are you after?

Just want to get some kind of homebrew group started. The more people get into this hobby the better. It's still illegal to brew but as the craft beer demand grows it'll be a chance to make change.
I have a bud in Gotemba who brews so he's probably up for some kind of group.

Just want to get some kind of homebrew group started. The more people get into this hobby the better. It's still illegal to brew but as the craft beer demand grows it'll be a chance to make change.
I have a bud in Gotemba who brews so he's probably up for some kind of group.

Oh, I thought it was legal to brew small amounts for home consumption. I never lived anywhere that had the space for it really, and the heat in the summer would make temperature control very difficult. Mind you, with the price of real beer it'd be well worth the effort!

Back