Kedgerator conversion kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth Jordan

Reaction score
Newbie here, hoping someone might be able to help...

I am looking to buy a kedgerator conversion kit that I can link up to an old fridge.

I would like to connect the kit to kegs which contain good quality beer and cider brands (not in the home brewing game, yet). Can someone please point me in the direction of where I can buy such kegs in the uk? I only have a small fridge so ideally a mini keg or corny keg size.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get all the keezer or kegerator bits from brewkegtap.co.uk or a similar site, but that is for a corny keg set up. Will cost about £150 plus the gas canister cost for a 1 tap set up with a keg. Not sure if any brewers or off licences that sell full cornies though?

You might fancy Something like a Pinta PINTA - Craft beer fermenters kit - equipment - Malt prepared - Raw materials nice and easy and fits in a fridge?

Alt just buy the prepared mini kegs but they don't hook up to external taps.

Lastly you get get proper brewery kegs and a full set up, but they often aren't that cheap if just getting the one, and without a full gas set up they go bad quickly.

Back