Keg Setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think my 12l is the same diameter as the 19l. I will check, amazed you cant get 2 kegs in, i will also check my old fridge.
I can only just get a 23cm base 19L corny and a slim 21cm 19L in my kegerator, I'm not sure 2 x 23cm ones would fit.

kegerator inside.jpg

I have fitted a shelf since this pic was taken and there's a little more room.

I can only just get a 23cm base 19L corny and a slim 21cm 19L in my kegerator, I'm not sure 2 x 23cm ones would fit.

View attachment 29393

Would it not be more comfortable if the kegs were ofset rather than side-by-side? Not wishing to disgree as you know your kegerator better than I do wink...

Would it not be more comfortable if the kegs were ofset rather than side-by-side? Not wishing to disgree as you know your kegerator better than I do wink...
Yes it is, that's an old photo and I now have a shelf for them above the condenser but I have bottles conditioning in the door at the moment as I didn't want to tie up a corny for a stout.

View attachment 29393

To be honest i thought they were all 23cm. Just measured mine and they are in fact 21cm. I have a hotpoint future undercounter fridge and its slightly over 46cm so 2 should fit.

Latest posts

Back