Keg Watch.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DISPENSE GAS CYLINDERS, SEP 2020, 833, CYLINDERS RECOVERED, REPLACEMENT VALUE, £128,760.00

1603544232720.png

WELCOME TO KEGWATCH LIMITED.

Each year the brewing industry loses many millions of pounds through the theft and misappropriation of kegs, casks (containers) and dispense gas cylinders. Keg Watch is the organisation committed to reducing these losses.

Keg Watch is a Trade Association limited by guarantee. We represent the interests of over 1000 members from micro to international brewers, cider makers and the major suppliers of dispense gases to the industry.

The aim of this website is to provide information about Keg Watch to licensees, the industry, the police and the public and to raise awareness of the issues involved.
If you are involved in handling stolen kegs, the penalties are severe.

Keg Watch pays rewards for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the theft or unauthorized destruction of containers.

Keg Watch operates a confidential free phone line for any general queries or information you may have, call us on 0808 100 1945.

Are you having problems getting your containers uplifted? Phone Keg Watch now.

The aim of this website is to provide information about Keg Watch to licensees, the industry, the police and the public and to raise awareness of the issues involved.
If you are involved in handling stolen kegs, the penalties are severe.
Keg Watch pays rewards for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the theft or unauthorized destruction of containers.
http://www.kegwatch.co.uk/

Last edited:
I have had a couple of dealings with kegwatch. Both following auction buys. The first time was for an unopened keg of pils. I spoke to kegwatch before purchase. I got the keg for £10 and when it was empty I called them and they came and picked up the empty keg. The second time it was an auction item including a chiller an empty keg and gas bottle along with some other dispensing kit. Again a call to kegwatch and they picked up the empty keg and bottle. I have always found them to be very helpful and arranged free pick up of stuff I didn’t need with no questions asked.

Currently enjoying a few days with my son in New York. Went to an Irish bar for a crafty Lagunitas after which made a visit to the gents “restroom” only to find this!…..
BC827D33-FA79-40CB-8BA4-27EE504F5941.jpeg
ACD2C68B-DD95-4F59-BA13-AEEED2DEC5C0.jpeg

…kegs repurposed as urinals and wash hand basin. Made me think of this post :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back