• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King keg top tap **free**

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo1982

Reaction score
I have a king keg top tap free if anybody local to me(liverpool) would like to collect. It was used once a few years back and has sat unused ever since. May need new seals etc after sitting for so long but otherwise in perfect order.

I can send pics if needed

I have a king keg top tap free if anybody local to me(liverpool) would like to collect. It was used once a few years back and has sat unused ever since. May need new seals etc after sitting for so long but otherwise in perfect order.

I can send pics if needed
How much is a king pressure barrel I'm in Liverpool

Happy days. I am right by the salt box so litherland really but near enough bootle. If you want I can drop off to you tomorrow evening.

I'll come to you mate I don't want you wasting petrol private message me and I'll pick it up tomorrow ,👍

It's no problem mate as I'm out on a message tomorrow evening so will be in the car anyway. Up to you though. I'll pm you my number now and if you want me to drop it off just txt me your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back