Latest addition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have something like that but cost me a far bit more, but its full of tools and other gardening items. I think I just need another shed lol

Truth is still going to get my shed at my house sorted but can't risk it at mums lol

Yeah think Could fit the bottom then maybe a shelf on top of the bottles inside lol

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I've got that exact one and thought it was sturdy enough. One pretty windy night I came down and found the thing had shattered in loads of places. Its still usable for certain things but a lot of rain now gets in. I would look at saving and getting something more sturdy,
Wouldnt want you to lose a lot of your hard work.

I saw this available for around £75 a short while ago.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Habau-3103-Gard ... JB8AG77M3E

i might have to get one once they are available again

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is wouldn't trust it with anything but even if it sits inside my shed (currently missing a roof) it's serving a purpose

Tyronnster said:
Truth is wouldn't trust it with anything but even if it sits inside my shed (currently missing a roof) it's serving a purpose

They are useful, i keep my hosepipe and other garden stuff that doesnt have a problem being wet in them now. I just wouldnt rely on them for anything that needs to be kept dry or is even slightly fragile.

Latest posts

Back