• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Lots of equipment for sale .

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanrpwaacs

Reaction score
Hello , its been a good while since i have brewed . So i am looking to sell some of my kit .
I will list it all and am looking for sensible offers . I am based in Kent and kit can be collected from Tonbridge or Lenham , or i can post it out to you (obv not the gas bottle) . Most was used for 50-70ltr brews so kettle and tun are big .
1 x 40 bottle tree .
1 x cornie keg , a bit battered on the outside but perfectly functional .
1 x co2 gas bottle 3/4 full , this is the large size (up to my hip) .
1 x co2 regulator .
1 x home made 10mm counter chiller .
1 x quite tatty but functional immersion chiller .
1 x coleman extreme 100qt mash tun with filter .
1 x Guinness faucet , a bit tatty .
3 x beer tap faucets , small cheap chrome type .
1 x bottle caper on wooden base , will dig out the box of caps to go with it .
1 x Worthside check valve .
1 x tall LEC double fridge with heating element that i used as a brew cabinet , got it for free , you can take it for free .
1 x Temp control unit , stc1000 in an alloy case with probe and plug , originally from brew builder i think .

There will be other bits and bobs when i dig them out .
I know i have not been very active and will happily donate a % to the forum .

Last edited:
How much for
1 x co2 regulator .
1 x 4 way co2 line valve with gauge .

How much for
1 x co2 regulator .
1 x 4 way co2 line valve with gauge .
Hello , as stated i cant send the gas via courier . It would have to be collected .
As to price i am open to offers . Just waiting on Peteyb as he has shown an interest in the 4 way .

I'd be interested in the kettle with hop filter, how much and any chance of a pic ?Cheers

Hows that ?

Needs a good clean

. 20211229_183645.jpg20211229_183432.jpg20211229_183437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello , as stated i cant send the gas via courier . It would have to be collected .
As to price i am open to offers . Just waiting on Peteyb as he has shown an interest in the 4 way .
I am travelling to my daughters on Sunday she lives in Eltham so how much?

Looks like what I'm after, how much are you thinking ?
It'd need to be posted, I'll have a look to see what its likely to cost.
Make me an offer , i would rather it went and got used than scrapped , i measured it and its 20" across and 19" deep . I can send via courier for £10 postal cost .

I am just about to upgrade to kegging, so I would be interested in 2 of the cornies, the gas cylinder, plus all the regulators, taps, connectors, etc. I may be interested in the counter chiller too. I could collect either today or tomorrow.

A price for all that?

I am just about to upgrade to kegging, so I would be interested in 2 of the cornies, the gas cylinder, plus all the regulators, taps, connectors, etc. I may be interested in the counter chiller too. I could collect either today or tomorrow.

A price for all that?

I do have other parties interested in all but the counter chiller , will let you know if they fall through .

Just updating the list as i cant seem to edit first post ?

Hello , its been a good while since i have brewed . So i am looking to sell some of my kit .
I will list it all and am looking for sensible offers . I am based in Kent and kit can be collected from Tonbridge or Lenham , or i can post it out to you (obv not the gas bottle) . Most was used for 50-70ltr brews so kettle and tun are big .

1 x 40 bottle tree .
1 x cornie keg , a bit battered on the outside but perfectly functional .
1 x home made 10mm counter chiller .
1 x quite tatty but functional immersion chiller .
1 x coleman extreme 100qt mash tun with filter .
1 x Guinness faucet , a bit tatty .
3 x beer tap faucets , small cheap chrome type .
1 x bottle caper on wooden base , will dig out the box of caps to go with it .
1 x Worthside check valve .
1 x tall LEC double fridge with heating element that i used as a brew cabinet , got it for free , you can take it for free .
1 x Temp control unit , stc1000 in an alloy case with probe and plug , originally from brew builder i think .

There will be other bits and bobs when i dig them out .
I know i have not been very active and will happily donate a % to the forum .

Latest posts

Back