Madness at Haydock

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone going to see them tomorrow night im on a stag do up there should be a good night bring back some memories

Too far for me. I can imagine they would be a great fun night out, enjoy it Eddie. :thumb:

I'm up in st Helen's now got family up here going round town first then supposed to be going to the races I think it will be cancelled tbh

try the ship and mitre,its got a us beer festival on at the moment, heres the websitehttp://www.theshipandmitre.com/ the belvedere, the caladonia and the philharmonic are good, the dispensary on renshaw street serve an excellent pint but the landlord is a total p.i.t.a.the fly in the loaf and rigsbys are great well run pubs too. the baltic fleet has its own microbrewery in the cellar and the beers damn good too

avoid concert square like the plague.......

And add to Critch's post , if its still raining heavy .. try Mathew Street , all the pub's are right next door to each other ... so you can fall out of one into another .
But make sure none of the lad's are wearing trainer shoes because the doormen wont let you in half of them , anyways have a good'un mate ;)

+1 for the Baltic fleet, decent restaurant too. Had 3 pints in there then went on the Beatles Magical mystery tour, two hours without a toilet :sick:

Back