Hello from the U.S.!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damnyank

Reaction score
I'm a homebrewer/ wine maker from New England and excited to see what everyone in the U.K. is up to! I brew a variety of styles dependent on the season and my mood on a Spike Solo 15 gal ( 60L) system. Very excited to see what anyone is doing differently and get feedback on my English styles. Brewing a pub ale tomorrow (10/29) and I've already gone through some interesting posts related to on here! Always up for sticker and beer swaps!

I used to be a fan of the New England Patriots back in the day when we used to be able to watch American Football free on TV here.

I'm a homebrewer/ wine maker from New England and excited to see what everyone in the U.K. is up to! I brew a variety of styles dependent on the season and my mood on a Spike Solo 15 gal ( 60L) system. Very excited to see what anyone is doing differently and get feedback on my English styles. Brewing a pub ale tomorrow (10/29) and I've already gone through some interesting posts related to on here! Always up for sticker and beer swaps!
Stickers! I’m in. Welcome

Latest posts

Back