Man pushed into London traffic after 'exchange of words'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-en...d-into-london-traffic-after-exchange-of-words

Det Con Shaun Duff said the "quick thinking actions of the driver undoubtedly prevented this incident having much more severe consequences.

"We would like to speak to anyone who witnessed this incident in July or who may know the man in the photograph."

hhh.jpg

Pushed in front of traffic? Is that all? At least he survived. A pregant woman got killed with a crossbow yesterday. Welcome to London. Murder capital of the world!

Awful news MyQul but as is often the case the murderer was known to the woman as far as i can tell this was a random meeting and a total overreaction by the man who pushed the other its a good job the driver of the black car was concentrating on the job in hand or it could have ended very differently.

Last edited:
Awful news MyQul but as is often the case the murderer was known to the woman as far as i can tell this was a random meeting and a total overreaction by the man who pushed the other its a good job the driver of the black car was concentrating on the job in hand or it could have ended very differently.

You're right, there are so many distractions in the City of London the taxi driver did well to break before running the bloke over

Last edited by a moderator:
As a boy who grew up in Cumbria and works in the City I can tell you that its full of aggressive ******s like this on the morning commute. Someone must know the bloke, very clear pic - hope they find him and charge him appropriately

Are you saying Detroit is actually safer than London?

Excellent awareness and braking skills by the black car--it's not every day a human body lands in your lane. I saw the front dip nicely.

I hadn't noticed how much the from of the car dipped, he was a lucky man.

Dunno about Detroit but London has definately overtaken New York as it was gleefully anounced in the papers not so long ago https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5963434/london-murder-rate-2018-city-highest-rate/
That's too bad.
We get, in the US, many senseless shootings. Makes you crazy seeing how stupid it is.
car dipped
Oh, yeah, that driver--someone mentioned that's a taxi--did a very fine job. If it was a taxi, he or she could have just been zoning out, waiting for the end of the shift.
I've never seen such a clean shot of the alleged bad guy.

Well, if it makes you all feel better, everyone here thinks London is a great place to visit. I just won't show anyone that article @MyQul posted. I think I just got it: phonetically "Michael"? Too tricky for me. I kept reading it like "NyQuil" on a subliminal kind of thing.

Well, if it makes you all feel better, everyone here thinks London is a great place to visit. I just won't show anyone that article @MyQul posted. I think I just got it: phonetically "Michael"? Too tricky for me. I kept reading it like "NyQuil" on a subliminal kind of thing.

Yes, phonetcally Michael. Whats NyQuil?

Latest posts

Back