Manchester attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt in suicide bombing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much intelligence is actually coming from the communities these nutters hide in?

Given the planning and limited opportunity needed to succeed in these types of attacks, I suspect very little is known by your average well meaning member of the community. Small cells with difficult to trace links to others, unassuming people acting discretely. The problem I think is that your average **** spouting hate preacher is a smoke screen that leads to the assumption everyone knows who the bad ones are. The red top papers and ukip etc buy into this and play on it in order to demonise the whole community, leading to the sort of blinkered nonsense below.

The thing is gang raping of girls is covered up by their community.

If there are cover ups they are not unique to Muslim communities, they happen elsewhere, the Catholic church, the BBC, and recently highlighted by Three Girls, the UK authorities that should protect people. A lot of the time, things go unnoticed because people aren't looking for anything suspicious, more than turning a blind eye to things that are.

A sad time...a chap works with me had his wife and kids in there but thankfully they were unharmed...physically at least.
I wonder how much intelligence is actually coming from the communities these nutters hide in? A huge part of catching or stopping them must rely on zero tolerance from the genuine peaceful people they must cross. ..either that or there's no place in our society no matter what beliefs they have or flag they fly or colour they are.
Estimated numbers of 3000 or more under observation due to their radical views ..almost impossible to police...but not if all in one place....

All 3000 would be given a free holiday in a resort similar to the one on the beautiful Island of Cuba comes to mind. Just checked on my direct line to Donald and he says no problem Tanz it only needs reopening can have it up and running by a week on monday. So get a few coaches ready to ferry to southampton and a old oil tanker full of blankets and bread and good fuking bye. :thumb:

I think everybody was turning a blind eye to Rotherham, not to mention multiple cities across England with sizable Pakistani Muslim communities.

The thing is gang raping of girls is covered up by their community.

Because there was not a handfull of them , there was 47 of the bastards, These people see no wrong in what they are doing it is the norm in there countries to treat women and children like this, these are not what i call modern day Muslims. they still use and interpret the koran as it was used 300 years ago because it suits there dominant perverted attitude to women and girls, and in the bigger picture terrorism.The males are bred to be like this by there fathers and the girls are either killed at birth if not wanted or slaves from birth. Were can a 60yrd old man marry and then have sex with a 10yr old girl , they can marry girls in infancy How old do they become before the fiddling starts all in the name of Allah. The major word with all things and especially religion is INTERPRETATION and these evil bastards choose to use it for there own perverted ways and use religion as the reason .

Turned off the bloody TV. Sitting listening to the total s###e being spouted by the news coverage:twisted:
Just heard they are wondering why a young man who came here with parents as refugees should do this:doh:
Cos he's a terrorist for christ sake!. Dare say the parents will say they can't understand it as he was a good boy!!!

I hear that both the parents had returned to Libya along with the other son,Well Well ! They came here as refugees-yea right:nono:.
As i said in an earlier post, too late now for security,no good shuting the stable door when the horse has already bolted.
We must however allow many more of these poor souls into our country to seek refuge from their oppressors:doh:

Conversely. US news is reporting family warned intelligence services about him in past.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I hear that both the parents had returned to Libya along with the other son,Well Well ! They came here as refugees-yea right:nono:.
As i said in an earlier post, too late now for security,no good shuting the stable door when the horse has already bolted.
We must however allow many more of these poor souls into our country to seek refuge from their oppressors:doh:

His father bred him for this purpose , he called his younger son a lion in training when shown a picture of him adorned with bullets holding a massive machine gun, They have been arrested in Libya, I so hope there Executed , this a big terrorist ring, what pisses me off is these people are known to the authorities . From now on it would be any sign of this activity and its of to that lovely American resort in Cuba and FUK the human rights brigade . My be the spawn of Adolf Mrs Merkle could find them a bed in her New United states of Germany

Given the planning and limited opportunity needed to succeed in these types of attacks, I suspect very little is known by your average well meaning member of the community. Small cells with difficult to trace links to others, unassuming people acting discretely. The problem I think is that your average **** spouting hate preacher is a smoke screen that leads to the assumption everyone knows who the bad ones are. The red top papers and ukip etc buy into this and play on it in order to demonise the whole community, leading to the sort of blinkered nonsense below.

If there are cover ups they are not unique to Muslim communities, they happen elsewhere, the Catholic church, the BBC, and recently highlighted by Three Girls, the UK authorities that should protect people. A lot of the time, things go unnoticed because people aren't looking for anything suspicious, more than turning a blind eye to things that are.

The 1st quote was not by me but i will respond in any case. I grew up in a small town and everyone knew when you farted. Everyone knew everyone else's business. I don't believe for one moment many in their community are not aware what is happening. I just don't believe it.

I am aware that paedos come in all shapes and sizes and religions but all religions do not worship a goat herding murderous nonce. Maybe this is all we can expect from a cult where marrying your first cousin is a preference.

Sweden has an epidemic of gang rapes and its not being committed by the natives. There are a few brave women on youtube documenting what is happening as we will never hear that on the TV. Over 50 no go zones there now. I have family there and the local town is ruined. The police do nothing but stand by and watch.

I have heard this many times and i do not believe a word of it where is the evidence and its not just blowing people up they are now using trucks and cars what next.

This is an interesting point. There was a two episode podcast series recently called Code Severe that detailed how security services broke up two lone wolf terrorist attempts with help from tip offs from members of the public. These cases have been through trial before any of that detail has been made public. I'd recommend them, only about 20 minutes each

I have a suggestion scrap the pointless waste of millions called HS2 put the money back into putting police on the street and tag every terror suspect they would have us believe they already know about, if any tree hugging prick moans about their human rights show then a picture of all the kids that died in this bomb attack.

I have a suggestion scrap the pointless waste of millions called HS2 put the money back into putting police on the street and tag every terror suspect they would have us believe they already know about, if any tree hugging prick moans about their human rights show then a picture of all the kids that died in this bomb attack.

The Westminster and Manchester attacks have both been carried out by individuals that were known to the security services but not under active surveillance, which certainly suggests they don't have the resources they need. Fully agree that vanity projects such as HS2 are a waste of money when we face these threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fukin Crazy? I would love the job has Executioner , Make the bastards squeal then shove pork scratching in his mouth before hanging the bastards, then cut them in four pieces each piece in a pig skin and throw them in the ocean, that would make the fukers think twice, No sitting on Mohammeds right hand fiddling with virgins, Floating round in a pig skin with a mouth full of Mr Porkys prime pig bits for them bastards.

Are you alright?

Home grown my friend the country is full of them, Religion is the cancer of the world, the difference being Religion is invented rubbish to control the people, both can kill you. Can you really blame groups like the BNP and vigilante groups, things like this feed them, can you blame gangs of our young men going out and burning a few mosques on a friday when its full of people worshiping . Because this is what it will come to.

Hmm, not sure what you mean. Look at countries where religion is banned, Communist Europe, Nazi Germany, current North Korea. Not great places to live. Let's not pretend that the daily mass shootings in America are religiously motivated, rather it's usually people who feel empty, lose it, and take others out with them.

There have always been simpler ways to control people, see countries above. The Freedom of the Will doesn't really divide between theistic and atheistic religion.

I'd agree with you as far as godless rules keeping in place of the real God is bad and invented, but faith in Jesus helps me and many people. Hatred is a cancer of the world.

Also backlash is what these people want as it will militarise others, so...

Just shown an interview with the father in Libya, just before his arrest.
He said the bombing was carried out by our security services to cause hatred to muslims.
He also showed support for Al Quaida on social media.

The apple certainly hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Taqiyya is the muslim practice of lying in the cause of Allah. Are they all doing it? When they say this is not Islam which has caused this, is that just another lie?

The families of the dead are the ones we should listen to. If the majority say hang all that pose a threat then surely this is the best moral decision to take.
These acts are treason on our soil. Those that are known to the authorities already need to be made an example of. I would personally go for the eye for an.eye approach merely because they're fear of prison can be compared to an teenager being handed an ASBO.
But all wel get now is defiant speeches of keep a stiff upper lip were British after all. Nevermind about young Mohammed last week at school bragging how great and funny he found the suicide bomber killing a load of innocent people and how one day Hel do the same...Oh, in the name of Allah (almost forgot that bit)

I have been asked to lock this as they put it "hateful thread" by a single member if anyone else thinks it's gone too far PM me and the mods will discuss it, locking it would be pointless as it would still be here for everyone to read so if we agree with those that complain it will be removed.

Anyone wishing to complain should PM me by 17:00 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back