matchfest 2010

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotten home. It was a great day, good to finally see you guys.

Emmlex that summer ale and the copper and the porter were great.

Great beers just shame I was late ...still made an entrance though when my entry (a irish stout) nearly covered everybody well you cant say it wasnt carbornated :eek: ha ha and I still got a certificate !

Sorry to miss some of you but will defo do better next time and have some cracking beers to show off ..well I hope.

Oh and Prolix the Devilish is sitting beside me now very nice must be said.

Thanks again to Long Lane Brewery for some superb samples my fav was either the porter or the stout.

LeicesterLad said:
Great beers just shame I was late ...still made an entrance though when my entry (a irish stout) nearly covered everybody well you cant say it wasnt carbornated :eek: ha ha and I still got a certificate !

Sorry to miss some of you but will defo do better next time and have some cracking beers to show off ..well I hope.

Oh and Prolix the Devilish is sitting beside me now very nice must be said.

Thanks again to Long Lane Brewery for some superb samples my fav was either the porter or the stout.

How did I miss you? :shock:

I know Wez, Emmlex said I'd just missed you ruddy typical I wanted to put my order in for a tanker lol

Whens the next gathering surely weve got to sort something before xmas ...I'll bring a sample of the xmas forum brew i'm currently researching :hmm: other than than we could always ask Long Lane for a few more samples ...wink wink nudge nudge ha ha

:drunk:

Latest posts

Back