Medicinal beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a wrecked night's sleep - up since 0330, I had a blinding headache, a real pain between the eyes and a foul mood to match. As SWMBO and the offspring are out at their Indian Zhoom dance class I've snuck in an extra pint of Coopers stout from the barrel in the shed prior to the 'official' one I have with tea. Bad headache is now receding and the mood is better. Is there nothing that beer cannot accomplish?

PS If I hurry I can get another unofficial one in! Byeeeeeeee!

It's a good shampoo too.
At least that's what I told myself yesterday when the siphon tube came uncoupled at the top while I was down at the bottling end...

I tend to partake in a spot of secret drinking also.. I can drinking a couple of pints in the kitchen doing dinner at the weekend, another one whilst cleaning up / pretending to clean.. then get deemed a lightweight when I have a visible couple at tea time :lol:

Beer can cure all sorts of things, it is good for you.

I think the reason you had the headache in the first place was that you haven't been drinking enough beer.

Speaking of beer, time I got another, unfortunately I'm stuck in a Fullers Hotel so it will have to be another pint of London Pride. :drink:

chrig said:
I tend to partake in a spot of secret drinking also..

I thought you grew out of that when you stopped being a teenager... last time I kept drinking a secret from anyone was when I was getting ****** on a bottle of cider in the fields behind my parents' house!

After drinking a very cold beer I always get the hiccups, so i drink another cold beer and the hiccups go.......Magic :D

Latest posts

Back