Mill hotel and spa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cask is best

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone visited this hotel in Chester. Got a few days there later in the year. Picked it for it's real ale bar and if anyone knows what are the best real ale pubs around there. Pubs where you can have a good pint in a relaxed area ie no thumping music etc
:cheers:

Ironically I stayed last weekend with the girlfriend! I thought it was brilliant! The real ale bars not bad but it was crammed all weekend. If you have the time I would reccomend the lunch on the canal boat that the hotel owns. Definatly worthwhile! The spa facilities are spot on too!. Pub wise I visited the brewery tap which is around a ten minute walk away huge selection. If you have the time I would also reccomend hickory smoke house by the river!

on the other side of the canal is harkers arms, well worth a visit, try telfords wharehouse, the tap, kash(if you only get to one this is it!) bear and billet, pied bull, the bridge to name a few. the heaton hotel (swiftys brewpub)has a little micro though ive never seen it used....

critch said:
on the other side of the canal is harkers arms, well worth a visit, try telfords wharehouse, the tap, kash(if you only get to one this is it!) bear and billet, pied bull, the bridge to name a few. the heaton hotel (swiftys brewpub)has a little micro though ive never seen it used....
Wow thanks Critch. got them all wrote down :thumb:

Latest posts

Back