Moley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypnoticmonkey

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to erstwhile forum member, Moley? I know he hasn't been active here for years and the last time he was active on another forum was 2021.

Would love to get in touch with him again. If anyone has an email address or contact details for him, perhaps you could DM me?

Many thanks,

Luke

Does anyone know what happened to erstwhile forum member, Moley? I know he hasn't been active here for years and the last time he was active on another forum was 2021.

His last log in was in 2014 -

Moley​

Regular.
Joined Mar 31, 2009
Last seen Jul 25, 2014

His last log in was in 2014 -

Moley​

Regular.
Joined Mar 31, 2009
Last seen Jul 25, 2014
I saw that myself, but thank you.

I'm aware he hasn't been active here for years but he was such a stalwart I wonder if anyone is in contact with him or knows anything about him now.

There was a forum which had a picture of an old brew shed as it's home page header but unfortunately I cannot remember it's name, I am sure he was a member of it but I have searched and cannot find it, it may be the same one you mentioned in your OP.

There's a Moley over on Jim's, only joined in May 2020. He's not been on there since June 2022 though. Might be worth sending a pm?

Cheers Tom

I get the attached error message when I try and click through onto their forum. Is it the same for everyone else?

1694766671635.png

Under the main picture it says -

We have been the victims of a malware hack, This is a temporary page while we clean the old site, or move the content to a new site. Please visit the Brewing Forum if you have any questions or issues.

Latest posts

Back