Myo ipa yeast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Libigage

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, this has probably been asked before, does anyone have any idea what yeast is used in this kit. I've done it before so I want to tweak it this time. I have different yeast and plenty of hops.
Safale s-o4
Safale us 05
M12 or the kit yeast
I have the following hops, 200g strata, 100g centennial, 200g simcoe, 200g sabro, 100g citra, 100g Vic secret and 100g IHO33

Last edited:
Hi, this has probably been asked before, does anyone have any idea what yeast is used in this kit. I've done it before so I want to tweak it this time. I have different yeast and plenty of hops.
Safale s-o4
Safale us 05
M12 or the kit yeast
I have the following hops, 200g strata, 100g centennial, 200g simcoe, 200g sabro, 100g citra, 100g Vic secret and 100g IHO33

As @Clint says US05 is a good shout and if you like a West Coast IPA then a combo of Citra / Simcoe / Strata would work really well

I love west coast ipa, 100g of each or is that too much
I'm not familiar with the kit but having looked it up it has Centennial and Chinook in it? That would go well with the Citra and Simcoe for an OG West Coast but a bit of Strata could elevate it. Strata is quite potent but it's your beer and I'd probably say go for it!

Latest posts

Back