Nelson/Galaxy pale ale - win a bottle!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to save this for the Europa League final on Wednesday but I was too impatient as always and cracked this open last night. Really impressed, had quite a strong fruity aftertaste but not in anyway overpowering, thanks again Dan :thumb:.

I will keep the packaging and bottle and do a similar comp on my next brew :thumb:

j3n7eLA.jpg

Quick update on this brew.

The bottles are conditioning away in the brew fridge above the FV, and the sacrificial plastic bottle is firming up nicely:-

Not long to wait now JonD_87 !

I mainly brewed this beer to keg & share with friends at a BBQ on Sunday (we'll be lucky looking at the weather), and I had the 1st pint out of the kegerator tonight to see how its coming along:-

Still a bit of chill haze, which I hope will clear a bit in the next few days, but its pretty good. Bitter and fruity and the NS seems to come through more (to my very amateur taste) as I get further down the pint.

I'm glad I increased the dry hopping a bit as its most definitely hop forward without being silly, but I like hoppy beers so might be biased.

:cheers:

What was the malt bill? Maris otter and Munich or Vienna. What was the percentages?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back