NEW- 1/2" Stainless Steel Bulk Heads For Sale (out of stock)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking theses fittings up next Thurs/Friday so they'll be available from then, I'll be in touch to those who've 'asked' when I have them :thumb:

I'll have one aswell...I have a SS lever and a bazooka screen but no bulkhead fitting...not sure how that happened :?:

A big thank you to all those who 'reserved' one or more of these fittings :clap:
All those fittings are now in the post and they should be with you shortly :cool:
Once received safely please could you let me know by posting on this thread, or the one in the 'Wanted and for sale' section, and let us know what you think of them by all means, pics in use/fitted welcomed :thumb:

Vossy

Fitting arrived today...lovely shiney surprise when I got home from work :grin:

Will get pic in use - another excuse to brew this weekend :thumb:

FB

Arrived safely first thing today. Very nice looking item - really practical length. Just the job

Many thanks Vossy for your hard work getting this organised

Arrived yesterday and fitted today.

Bought it for my new mash tun. I got one of the insulated pots from Bergland and it fits perfectly. Pics below:

IMG-20120126-00263.jpg

IMG-20120126-00260.jpg

IMG-20120126-00259.jpg

Thanks Vossy!

Big thank you for posting your pics yeasty :clap:
They show how the fittings negate the need for a small and large hole on the TB's, one of the reasons one end is longer than the other ;)

Mine arrived yesterday and looks very well machined.
Thanks, Bram

Hi Vossy. I know its a while ago but have you got any of these left or are they available elsewhere?
Thanks BBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back