New Brewer!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pachedpancake

Reaction score
Hey just picked up a fermenting bin and a few other things from the local homebrew place after getting fed up swith paying through the nose for decent cider. Ive just done a 6 litre batch of elderflower cordial bottled, and have a 5 gallon magnum cider kit on the go. Oh also from looking on here i am giving the turbo cider a go with blue berrys 5litres bubbling away as i sit here. Just been at work de-labling30 bud bottles for reuse for the magnum brew with another 65 to do tomoro lol my thumb is saw :thumb: Any way i think ive caught the bug anyone have more ideas on cider i could do once the others are done? Dan

don't worry too much about the bottles, get down your local and get some kopparberg bottles, the labels fall off in no time after the first wash and they are just the right size for priming.

keep going with the turbo cider I think, so much choice and variation you can keep going forever and not exhaust your options.

Good luck and happy brewing.

Latest posts

Back