New doggy member of the family

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growler

Regular.
Reaction score
We found a dog last week and the owner is only 2 streets away and when we returned the dog she was saying that it was her ex's and she wasn't able to look after it properly so we said we would love her if she ever wanted to let her go

AAE4A2B4-479B-464B-BB85-C6624F346295-19622-000036C476FA9C6D.jpg

We got her tonight :thumb:

7 year old staffy bitch

Needs a bit of tlc poor thing

She looks gorgeous!

Congrats on taking her on! Hopefully she is in full health and will give you many years of love!

I always had dogs growing up, and they do become part of the family.

fair play to you Growler ... :thumb: .
i have to say i have always had dogs all my life and i would not be without one ...
its so nice they you got this one ...
gone from someone not realy wonting her to you with lots of love for her ...

your the tops in my book ...
ps she looks so lush ... :) .

very high regards ... :clap:

Unfortunately she isn't fully fit but she has had antibiotics
We need to get her to the vets for a check and may be more tablets as she still has a runny nose
She needs spaying as well
The lady looking after her wasn't abusing her but worked very long hours and wouldn't have had a dog in the first place but had to take her in or she would have been put down ( the dog that is :D )

She looks lovely!

I love dogs and if it was up to me I would have dozens of them! My Mrs has a bit more sense than me though so she has limited us to two...

I'm sure she will make a great pet.. spoil her :clap:

Nice pooch!

It's a shame that staffys have got such a bad reputation because of some of the folks who like to own them. Put them in a good, caring home and they are lovely dogs (same can be said for most breeds though).

I'd love a dog myself, probably a cocker or a basset, but with two cats and no one at home to look after it during the day it just isn't feasible.

Well with a name like Growler I have done well to hold out against getting a dog for several years after storm my GSD passed as we all work and are out most of the day
Misty being an older dog and used to being left is perfect but we did work out that at most she will be on her own during the day for 2 hours and occasionally 4 hours but that will be rare
Good thing is she seems to get on well with my mother in laws dog Sassy (a staffy bull mastiff cross) who lives 150 yards away so nothing to stop us taking her to stay there for a couple of hours :D

Latest posts

Back