New Names.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snail59

Regular.
Reaction score
It is believed the new Govenment is looking into giving all towns a double barrel name like Henley-on-Thames & Stoke-on-Trent. This should go down well in Birkenhead-on-Benefits.

I was going to say somewhere-on-the-rob but didn't want to offend anyone so how about westminster-on-the-take

AG

darrenwest1 said:
Aleman said:
darrenwest1 said:
mmm harlow on hand outs
OI! I grew up in Harlow!
ha ha but you moved

:clap:

i am a electrician and do a fair bit of work there but dont enjoy it working on live electrics whilst the other eye is on my van
You want to try it where I am now :roll: . . . We had the police round a while back and While I was talking to one officer the other was watching their car out of the window :(

Aleman said:
You want to try it where I am now :roll: . . . We had the police round a while back and While I was talking to one officer the other was watching their car out of the window :(

I live in Harlow and I had the police round a few weeks ago, he came on foot, his car must have already been stollen

Duncs said:
I live in Harlow and I had the police round a few weeks ago, he came on foot, his car must have already been stollen

Where im from the police dont bother coming round. They just give you a crime number over the phone.

corby_brewer said:
Duncs said:

Where im from the police dont bother coming round. They just give you a crime number over the phone.

You can get them on the phone? :eek:

Latest posts

Back