Newbie to brewing and the forum!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snausmeister

Reaction score
Hello all, thanks for having me :razz::mrgreen:

I'm new to brewing and am just about to make my first two kits. Hope 'kits' isn't a dirty word here! I'm hoping this hobby will grab me and suck me in as we love good beer and my early forays into winemaking have me hooked. I'm just saying hi now and hope to learn loads from you experienced brewers!

ps - I was born and grew up on the site of an old maltings and my road was called Maltsters Close - it was meant to be that I'd discover brewing my own beer :grin:

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

I'm new to brewing and am just about to make my first two kits. Hope 'kits' isn't a dirty word here!
Members who use kits are not looked down on here however as you will find when you read more of the forum they can easily be made much better if you have the time - http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52938

Yeah kits are encouraged here for your first brews and if you like the taste then stick with it :) oh and welcome to the world of brewing

Welcome to the forum.
As others have said, kits are not a dirty word and the quality has improved tremendously over the years.

The only downside is that you will get hooked and have to buy loads more gear :drink:

Welcome aboard, I have just embarked on a similar journey... Can't wait to get bottling, the english bitter brew smells sooo good when I took the kollar off.

Back