The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good decision I would say. I wish I had a LHBS, my nearest is 90 miles away !

Not preaching, but if we all shopped online these shops wouldn't exist and no where for beginners such as yourself to get stuff, and more importantly, advice. That said, this forum more than makes up for it... Welcome.

FWIW, I use kegs and plastic Pet bottles. The plastic bottles are much easier and safer to clean if you are not too fussed with fancy presentation !

My thoughts exactly, I'm only 10 mins away from the shop so any problems I can easily sort out. I will have the plastic pet bottles with the kit and any bottles of ale I buy I shall keep the empty for extras, just need to arrange a sitter for the little man so I can brew

My thoughts exactly, I'm only 10 mins away from the shop so any problems I can easily sort out. I will have the plastic pet bottles with the kit and any bottles of ale I buy I shall keep the empty for extras, just need to arrange a sitter for the little man so I can brew

Back