• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Offer from me to the homebrew site :)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cider Minx

Regular.
Reaction score
A big hello to all the home brewers :) I am here to offer an exclusive offer (this site only)

10% OFF any custom printed item if quoted 'HOMEBREW' from Fabricad design.

(you have all helped me in one way or another so thought I'd say thanks with 10% Discount to you all)

We do a range of digital printing from hundreds of meters down to just one all our items are all custom printed with your photo, design or logo.

All our items are high quality and professionally customized to your requirements. We believe in quality not quantity.

These include

*Bespoke canvas prints
*Bar runners
*Coasters
*Place mats
*Bespoke Flags
*Mugs
*T-shirts
*Car sun visors
*Chopping boards
*Jigsaws
*Lens cloths
*Purses and Wallets
*Money boxes
*Cushions
*DIvot tools
*Clocks
*Towels
*Tiles
*Bags
*Serving trays
*Deck chairs
*Aprons
*And much much more

We have so much we can customize, as you can see you can make your pub/club/work or home really stand out.

Any questions don't hesitate to PM me or just ask below, I will check thread daily :)

We are based in Bury area with a open to public showroom if anyone would like to pop in and look at the items we produce, We don't currently have a website showing all these new Items but hopefully in the near future there will be :)

We are a very friendly company and take pride in everything we do no matter how big or small. We have been helping people with digital requirements for many years now, So why not see if we could help you with yours :)

pics.jpg

That's great CM :thumb:

Mrs Mc has a few landscapes that I'd love to get printed out on to canvas.

robsan77 said:
Can you print coasters and pump clips? :cheers:

coasters yep

I am just waiting for my pump clips to see how good they are so I will get back to you on that one :thumb: I should get the sample by next week so I will check them on my pumps :thumb:

31bb3 said:
Have you spoke to the mods regarding the spring thing

spring thing? the camping trip? I am trying to see where it is held............ do people have to stay the full weekend or can we come on a day?

You can camp or just spend the day if you click the link at the top you can get all the info its in Atherstone not far from Tamworth and Nuneaton

what size is your pole? I have a size guide at work I will load it up on mon

did you not get my sample through the post I sent it the week I came to your house?? I will send new one on mon :)

I have 3 different flag materials for you to choose (as the flag you currently had didn't fly right)

leave it with me :thumb:

Yorkslad said:
Can you print logos etc onto pint glasses?

not yet as it smashes through using 220c heat on them

we can get hold of glass mugs but not a constant supply of them

but

I have seen pot steins that I could try and get hold of and test how that one reacts :)

they range from £30-£50 the one above is £30 I will double check tomorrow

it can be any image/ text/ logo/ photo ..............whatever you want on it we will print

Latest posts

Back