Online Beer mail order type jobbies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEER52 has been discussed a few times and seems popular with our members however we discovered certain members were posting obscure links to the site which meant any member clicking their link allowed them to get free beer, because of this i am posting the link below and any other links posted will be removed.

https://www.beer52.com/

I've used beer52 which was quite good, I cancelled after a while as I got a bi fed up of their "exclusive" collaboration beers. I was happy getting beers to try that if I genuinely enjoyed I could happily seek out another one.

Lately I’ve been using flavourly.com they give the option to tailor the beers you receive a little more by giving you the opportunity to rate the beers they send you and it seems ok so far. Although I did get some “exclusive” collaboration beer from them too in a box yesterday.

For both of these you can search around for a decent discount code (usually about a tenner off)... I would post a link for flavourly which would give you a discount but it would help me get free beer so I’d better not J

Latest posts

Back