Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot the old picture in the original.

1664378826013.png
. ,
1664378854455.png

Some illegal coffee drinking at the wheel...
It never ceases to amaze me when i am filling the truck in the morning how many people come out of the service station with a cup of coffee do these people do not have a kettle or do they have more money than sense, as you say drinking it at the wheel is illegal.

Like people walking around with a cup...you cannot walk and drink without looking daft. I think it's more of an accessory..."look at me I'm dead cool, I drink "this brand" coffee".
Also what's with constantly drinking from a water or juice bottle? I can understand it during exercise but the vast majority doing it have never been in a gym.

Also what's with constantly drinking from a water or juice bottle? I can understand it during exercise but the vast majority doing it have never been in a gym.

SWMBO is forever telling me i don't drink enough water and i keep telling her it's not something i think about when i am driving we live in the Lake district not the Sahara Desert. :laugh8:

It never ceases to amaze me when i am filling the truck in the morning how many people come out of the service station with a cup of coffee do these people do not have a kettle or do they have more money than sense, as you say drinking it at the wheel is illegal.
Coffee is the new cocaine. It reminds me of the tea/coffee shops of yore when the south sea bubble was hatched. As an aside I challenged my wife to list all the coffee dispensers where we live ( small market town) and she ran out of steam at 35 - its bonkers. Im also led to believe `(cant verify~) that Germany is the worlds largest coffee exporter. Thats another EEC can of worms, so we shall not go there!

What's the price difference on these?
This is Starbucks I don't know if the sizes are the same as in the video.

FOODSIZEPRICE

Espresso​

Vanilla Spice LatteTall£3.25
Vanilla Spice LatteVenti£3.75
Skinny Vanilla Spice LatteGrande£3.55

Latest posts

Back