Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something odd about that photograph. The Sun is directly in front but the shadows cast by the fence posts suggest that it is to the left.
And also a partial solar eclipse definitely doesn't happen every 5 years in Egypt.

Nor does it look like that (the 'bite' taken out of the sun is the moon and the same size as the sun).

Not Great photoshopping

1667332592995.png

Great bonfire! And some guy's on it too.
Few Gal's too.
Kids are usually too damp to burn, too many soggy frogs in their pocket and wet tissue pressed on scuffed knees. (Whistful, nostalgic stare off into nothing........)

I'm old enough to remember telephones without a dial or any buttons. You'd pick up the phone and a voice proclaimed "number please".
I remember holiday photos my Mother took. If her thumb or finger didn't occupy a portion of the print, at least half the picture included the ceiling. She certainly wasn't an Ansel Adams but she was enthusiastic.

Comming up to bonfire night , I used to run a firework display company , I'm the one holding the 16" shell £320 worth of Maltese golden willow with crosette

Attachments

• 16morter.jpg
    16morter.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
Back