Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to tell you this....there's no Clangers there.
I beg your pardon sir

The-Clangers-Soup-Dragon-008.jpg

Cheers Tom

View attachment 90019

This year's tomato crop, just so the (usually) quite successful gardener in me doesn't go completely insane, let's just call it...underwhelming.

I've got six string bean plants. So far I've had one bean. My cabbages and broccoli were savaged beyond eating by caterpillars and my longest carrot was just over an inch. :confused.:

I console myself with the tomatoes which are cropping nicely (sorry) the onions and (from the left field) the huge crop of potatoes I got by planting sprouting ones from the vegetable cupboard.

I'm on 30kg tomatoes, chillies, aubergine, 40+ heads of garlic,lots of onions,probably 50kg of spuds,more runners and French beans than tou could shake a stick at,loads of lettuce and had 30+ cues. Pumpkins are now cropping,sprouts are sprouting,apples and pears are ready soon.

I'm on 30kg tomatoes, chillies, aubergine, 40+ heads of garlic,lots of onions,probably 50kg of spuds,more runners and French beans than tou could shake a stick at,loads of lettuce and had 30+ cues. Pumpkins are now cropping,sprouts are sprouting,apples and pears are ready soon.
All round to Clint's for a massive stew.

CCTV cameras have captured the moment a pigeon crashed into a man's head as he strolled to the shops.
Michael Speirs, from Nottingham, was en route to his local convenience store when the bird clattered into him.
When I saw the footage back, I thought it was comedy gold and too good not to share.
"The pigeon was fine, just a little dizzy."

Last edited:
Newport docks, TR7, Spitfire and MG, its a shame most of them will have been killed by the tin worm many years ago -

1695470651322.png

We had a TR7 back in the day. Drove to the south of France in it, roof down, getting drenched every traffic light. Good times.

Back