Poker League

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abeyptfc

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting up a poker league online, say on a friday night for example. Im sure I heard on an advert that you can set up games with ur mates in a specific room, was just wondering of anyone would be up for it?

if you go to ladbrokes.com and click on poker at the top, then down the left hand side there is rules and tutorials and instant play games for free.u may have to register though.

The site you are on about is Poker Stars.

I'm not the greatest player, there again I have won a few but I have played on most of the internet sites out there.

Poker Stars is by far the best site to play on IMO. It is much more user friendly and like most of the others, you don't get kicked out of a game if your internet connection goes down.

Once you register with the site there are plenty of free games that you can play for cash prizes.

As far as a Friday poker game goes, if available, count me in.

Yep sounds good
home brew and poker :cheers:

Unable to do Fri sat night :cry:

hi guys ive set up a league. follow instructions below.any questions, dont ask, cause I probably wont know what to do!

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 222390
- Enter my Invitation Code: homebrewforum

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/

Do we have to have a glass of home brew to hane whilst playing :cheers:

Request sent

Doh said:
Do we have to have a class of home brew to hane whilst playing :cheers:

i take it that should read 'a glass of home brew to hand whilst playing?'
if so aye, if you don't I'll block you!
I have set up one table with play money just now and we'll organise a tournament some time, then we can think about playing for a lotta monies!

All done, just waiting for confirmation from yourself :thumb: .

Dont worry about the avatar, it really isn't me, i've had it since I first joined the site :lol: .

kl, ive added 4 folk already, ill go into it now and again to register everyone. theres also a chat facility whilst playing.

Will sign up when I've got it installed on my Linux Laptop. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back