R.I.P Pete Shelley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I meant to post this earlier, most of us here of a certain age will remember them for "Ever Fallen In Love" from 1978 which was brilliant but "Orgasm addict" takes some beating. wink... :laugh8:

Shucks.. these 'celebs' dying at a certain age remind me of my own approaching demise and that time is indeed running out. Think I'll take the brakes off and let the real me out. There always seems to be a rash of famous deaths at Xmas - how about we open a book on this year's exits? * Buzzcocks were great....

Hi!
Back in the dim and distant past, when I used to do that thing . . . what was it called? Ah, yes . . . work.
We had a Death Club, £5 to nominate a celebrity, £1 a week to be a member, and the whole kitty went to the person who had chosen the next celeb to pop their clogs.
I did quite well out of it.
One colleague thought it was horrible, hoping that someone would die. I pointed out that I wasn't hoping that my celeb would die - I was hoping that all the others remained alive.

Latest posts

Back