recommended websites for beer kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nigel

Reaction score
Currently use www.shop4homebrew.co.uk for the purchase of my beer kits. But am interested in what other sites people use, and subsequently recommend so that I can check them out for myself for variety of kits.

Well it doesn't say it on the website, but a quick Whois shows it to be registered to Harris Filters, a relatively well known and AFAIK reputable Homebrew shop.

Apart from the forum sponsors above. You also have Hamstead Homebrew. The Homebrew Shop, The Hop Shop, Hop and Grape, Barley Bottom, The Thrifty Shopper,

Aleman said:
Well it doesn't say it on the website, but a quick Whois shows it to be registered to Harris Filters, a relatively well known and AFAIK reputable Homebrew shop.
Spot on, and if you visit the Harris winemaking forum that website is in the "click here for supplies" in their forum header.

I know they are well regarded for service, and many of their forum members are loyal customers, but I would never use their online facility as that happens to be my LHBS. I have previously questioned and would still like to know why their online prices are higher than their shop prices :wha:

Latest posts

Back