Returning to Homebrew in Cornwall

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike
At the risk of teaching you to suck eggs there's a decent home brew show in Penryn (on the industrial estate behind B&Q and Asda) - Granite Rock Brewery - which sells a fair selection of kits and most common equipment too. They cater for both kit brewers (I am one) and all-grain brewers, and I've found them pretty good on price, for example less than £15 for a 30L FV with airtight lid & airlock grommet. At the name suggests they're mainly a brewery rather than a shop, and they do/did sell a day brewing course using their own brewery as the classroom.
I have no connection with the place other than being a regular customer.
Cheers

Hi Mike
At the risk of teaching you to suck eggs there's a decent home brew show in Penryn (on the industrial estate behind B&Q and Asda) - Granite Rock Brewery - which sells a fair selection of kits and most common equipment too. They cater for both kit brewers (I am one) and all-grain brewers, and I've found them pretty good on price, for example less than £15 for a 30L FV with airtight lid & airlock grommet. At the name suggests they're mainly a brewery rather than a shop, and they do/did sell a day brewing course using their own brewery as the classroom.
I have no connection with the place other than being a regular customer.
Cheers

Hi StFlipper,
Thanks for that - we've only just recently moved into the area so wasn't aware of them - good to know there's a good one locally. Been getting most of the inital kit online up to now so will go and check them out soon as we go over Falmouth way quite often :-)

Latest posts

Back