Revocation of reply capability, notification, forum transparency.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Regular.
Reaction score
I notice that I have neen censored, without notice, and cannot reply to a thread.

Why is this?

I'm assuming "chippy tea" has got the hump about being disagreed with, but of course ICBW.

Sorry, I didn't notice. I may have gone pop prematurely... let me see.

Edit: No, it isn't locked, that I can see (that is, it does not have a padlock icon against it).

The OP asked for reviews from air fryer owners your first post basically said you didn't rate air fryers even though you had never used one and went on to tell the OP better ways (in your opinion) on how to fry food using other means, i decided this morning to remove several of your posts along with my and others replies to them to keep the thread on topic as it has become a popular discussion, you are not banned from the snug just that thread.

Is it that the thread has been locked?

No see above.

Last edited:
Please will you now delete all my previous posts? It should, hopefully, be a very easy matter, since this is a database system.

Edit: I have done what I can, but I cannot go back far enough in time. Yes, I understand my posts are the property of the business, but I would like them deleted.

Last edited:
I edited my post as you posted your earlier reply #5 please read the edited version -

The OP asked for reviews from air fryer owners your first post basically said you didn't rate air fryers even though you had never used one and went on to tell the OP better ways (in your opinion) on how to fry food using other means, i decided this morning to remove several of your posts along with my and others replies to them to keep the thread on topic as it has become a popular discussion, you are not banned from the snug just that thread.

I'm assuming "chippy tea" has got the hump about being disagreed with, but of course ICBW.

I didn't take the hump about you disagreeing with me i am not that thin skinned i explained above why i removed yours, mine and other posts.

You will notice i didn't remove post #19 where Rod said
"We had one, it went in the bin end off"
the fact unlike you he owned one before posting the negative comment is the reason his post is still there.

Last edited:
I notice that I have neen censored, without notice, and cannot reply to a thread.

I didn't know members didn't get an automatic notification when this action is taken as this is only the third time i have done this i will in future send a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back