Ritchie wine finings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes so i have heard it depends on what your foraging for or in , i hear theres a lot of foraging in knickers goes off down there,lol i used to have a girl friend from rainworth, i was down blidworth bottoms looking for blue blue buttons last week not a bugger around too dry needs more rain for mushrooms.

yes so i have heard it depends on what your foraging for or in , i hear theres a lot of foraging in knickers goes off down there,lol i used to have a girl friend from rainworth, i was down blidworth bottoms looking for blue blue buttons last week not a bugger around too dry needs more rain for mushrooms.

You need to be over the meadows for mushrooms (Blidworths not Notts):grin:
Was going to do a joke about straining and knickers but thought better of it :whistle:
Rainworth girls are bad sorts :mrgreen:

anyone using the Wilko's 2-part sachets?
I've bought a few, but its unclear how much to use for smaller batches and if I can keep what is left over in separate tubs.
Will get me calculator and syringe out I guess :whistle:

anyone using the Wilko's 2-part sachets?
I've bought a few, but its unclear how much to use for smaller batches and if I can keep what is left over in separate tubs.
Will get me calculator and syringe out I guess :whistle:

2ml pack A
10ml pack B

( to each DJ )

Latest posts

Back