Rutland Beast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llannige

Landlord.
Reaction score
Found myself away from my usual watering holes the other day.I had a bit of time to kill(well 1/2hr) and the only pub within walking distance was a wetherspoons.Looked to see what tidy ales they had on offer and Rutland Beast 5.3% caught my eye.Never come across this one before.
Well what a nice suprise,I downed 2 in quick succession and wish I had time for another,but was under orders not to be late.25 mins later I left with a huge smile on my face.

Will be looking out for this one in the future,fancy a session on this stuff hopefully another time.

Try it out if you already have not done so,you will not be dissapointed :thumb:

your right there LL :thumb:
Its a nice pint. :cheers:
im lucky enough to live near the grainstore brewery, in fact i only live 5 minutes drive away from Oakham where it is located, and have been ther a couple of time to purchase a couple of there beers. If you get chance try there IPA its about 5% ABV and goes down a treat.

It is definatley a nice beer , came accross it a few years ago and got verry verrrrrrry merrily plasterd on the stuff , The words Bloody dangerious come to mind.

Back