Set up advice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubberheed

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I have been a member of the forum for a while now & the info & advice on here is the best i have found anywhere. This is my first post so apologies if its in the wrong area or has been discussed before.

I recently bought 2x100L, 1x70L & 1x6L thermo stainless Steel pots from shhmanning on this forum.

Im just looking for some advice on what do do with them to move to AG brewing?. I have done several kits & have decided that AG is the way forward now i have a bit more space.

I have saw all the posts about converting the pots which is the first thing on my list I guess my question is do i go in all guns blazing & try & set up a HERMS or start with the basics first & aim to do this later.

Im fairly handy when it comes to building things & my brother in law is a plumber so can help me with any pipe work.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

I think the better question i should have asked is, What would YOU do with the Shiny's mentioned above?

I'm really just trying to get an idea of a good set up.

Thanks

I guess my question is do i go in all guns blazing & try & set up a HERMS or start with the basics first & aim to do this later.
If I were you I'd start with the basics and then decide if you want a HERMS once you have a few brews under your belt :thumb:

Back