Shocked at Corrie Star

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no way , i was thinking of a few of the older chaps . often you can look at em and say yes he looks an odd un , string him up.

why shocked ? these allegations were originally made in 2011 but the CPS at the time decided either not enough evidence or not in public interest to prosecute.
They have now decided otherwise, in the wake of the Saville affair.

Since when did we change the law to read guilty unless proven innocent. If he is found guilty then he should be stoned, but lets wait until the verdict.

bobsbeer said:
Since when did we change the law to read guilty unless proven innocent. If he is found guilty then he should be stoned, but lets wait until the verdict.

They don't arrest someone these days unless they're sure!

I do agree though Bob, innocent until proven guilty :thumb:

Stop laughing Bobsbeer...you cynic... :D

They don't!
Not someone with high public profile anyway :sulk:

But I wonder how much of this is driven by the Jimmy Saville and Cyril Smith fiasco's. Now they are all rushing to be seen doing something. He may be guilty as may the other high profile cases of late, but I hope they have all their evidence lined up and watertight or it may just backfire.

well yes it would seem that way , bit often they are old by the time justice catches up (and most likely much younger when crime is done) i like what Bruce Willis said in a film , '' kill em all , let god sort them out'' ;)

Latest posts

Back