Show us your brewing man/woman cave!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
Not to sexist I wanted to put mancave for my peice of 'get a way and chill with my hobby'
I might get some ideas...
Show of why not?
The small bedroom is the only sacred domaine that our lass allowed!! Mind still winged..
Cluttered and untidy but it's a start!

Getting more shiny shiny items all the time...
Looking fwd to seeing your brewing area, shed, room etc.

Mines not set up properly yet, but will be next year in my garage. With my treadmill, 3 station multigym, exercise bike, slam man punch bag and other gym equipment in there allong with my tools, bikes and the general **** that goes in a garage there is not much room left. I have a corner where I plan to put a fermentation fridge and might put a grainfather or similar on top of the fridge. Got to get rid of the old british seagull outboards sat there first though.

Nice. Unfortunatley I havent got a mancave

You got the brewmaster bucket already! :shock: That came quick

And whats that lady hussar thing you can see pocking up behind the bucket?

Its a Miss Light Dragoon with sussy n stuff on...:mrgreen: a presentation to SNCO & WO of my old Regt....(being a single or married in a companied)
:thumb:

Does an 8 x 5 shed with a lawnmower,strimmer,And garden tools count as a man cave,oh and 200 bottles :lol:

too right pal:lol:
more I had before I kicked off about the box room...I said not as if there going to any baby in there now!!! yeahhh! a bit stupid comment! then she stormed out, n didn't talk to for two day:doh:

This kinda sums up my brewery (and one of my 3 assistants!)

IMG_4910.jpg

too right pal:lol:
more I had before I kicked off about the box room...I said not as if there going to any baby in there now!!! yeahhh! a bit stupid comment! then she stormed out, n didn't talk to for two day:doh:

That's my "cave" in the corner, more like Santa's Grotto, i will post a picture inside tomorrow, dont get too excited 😉

DSC_0533.jpg

This kinda sums up my brewery (and one of my 3 assistants!)

Aye I looked at your YouTube threads pal..shiny shiny is where it at!!!
To me it's the natural up grade...30+ years and using plastic bins etc it time to spend some savings to buy proper kit that will last!!
If your serousy to the homebrew in a long run it pays to buy the best ya can...like any hobby! How many times have I bought a leccy power tool and the don't last!! Ended up forking out proper dosh!
But like I said if your serousy about the hobby that is!
Mine at the mo!! Is all that dosh so far and I'm using a £1.30 long handle placca spoon...SS paddle for my birthday me thinks lol

Nice one pal! Your right what your saying about gears in a small space!
It's more a storage room! Coz I get all the brew kit down the stairs (one at a time with one hand!) and back up! Specially a full 23l FV..
But I put it in 2 x 11.5l buckets....then put one raised up and syphon into the second one...
I've got a belt on the SS brewbucket 15l was about right with one hand and my gammy leg..took a while..
Lol all the time I'm I'm getting exersice lol.
But if I brew in the bathroom not long to hobble into the man cave...
That ok if our lass is away to work lol

I have a quiet corner for the fv in the kitchen which seems to work well and I've graciously commandeered the kids play house in the garden as a kit and beer storage facility. Plans for next year as we are now guinea pig free....brew fridges in the garage for 2 fv plus beer conditioning fridges.
Manxnorton I think your mancave is just right...everything where you can find it!

Cheers

Clint

I have a quiet corner for the fv in the kitchen which seems to work well and I've graciously commandeered the kids play house in the garden as a kit and beer storage facility. Plans for next year as we are now guinea pig free....brew fridges in the garage for 2 fv plus beer conditioning fridges.
Manxnorton I think your mancave is just right...everything where you can find it!

Cheers

Clint

Thx Clint
Happy Xmas n new year my m8

Back