Show us your dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210603_175449.jpg

Our Blue.

She'd have ya hand off!
Yeah, reminds me of good times. We had a pup that did the exact same thing--let you know not to do what you were about to do.
I'm sure our dogs have different histories but mine came from an abusive environment (Murray was his name) and, as such, he was given a lot of slack.

Reggie is a handsome chap, what breed is he?
George was a rescue and advertised as a Parson Russell, though on closer inspection at the vets he confirmed that he's got some English Bull in him (mother we think). Looks a completely different beast when his ears are up, also explains why he's a sunworshipper!

Meet Tess our border, she has hardly any hip sockets the x-rays she had at 6 months old confirmed hip dyspasia the vet said she would be lucky to see 7 years, she is 13 in July she is slowing down now and on pain killers and we are glad she came into our lives, one thing I have learned is I would not like to own a fully fit border :laugh8::laugh8:
2489A158-BF60-4D6E-B2FD-E359031E4C18.jpeg

I've had the unbelievable odds against me of being related directly or by marriage to two people who are utterly terrified of dogs and cats. Family gatherings could result in a catastrophe if we weren't careful.
I watched one of our relatives eye our dog (10 kilograms) expecting him to perform some death maneuver on her while he was sitting in a corner minding his own business. Same with the 4.5 kilogram cat.
People are given prejudiced info when young which accounts for some of it. I do see how a person, who's been bitten, can get and keep a negative impression but it's fascinating watching that in action.

Reggie is a handsome chap, what breed is he?
George was a rescue and advertised as a Parson Russell, though on closer inspection at the vets he confirmed that he's got some English Bull in him (mother we think). Looks a completely different beast when his ears are up, also explains why he's a sunworshipper!
He’s some kind of Jack Russell but we don’t know too much about him. My wife rescued him at about six months from a loopy old lady who fed him on tobacco and had a cat litter indoors for him! But he too is a sun worshipper. I think he originally came from Milford Haven.

Is that the dogs full name?
I hope so as as it means my family is not alone in naming their dogs with long winded silly names asad1
My Rio (pictured earlier) has a full name of Rio Scroffage Banana...... its mad but then so is the dog.🤪
Yes...as well as the family surname on the end.

Latest posts

Back