• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sight Glass tubing - spares for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan

Reaction score
I've got some 500mm lengths of 15mm wide borosilicate glass tubing here that I bought to use as a replacement for a volume measurement sight glass on my kettle. If anyone wants one let me know, fiver each.

You can also use one in the middle of a recirculating mash as a view port to see the colour and clarity of the wort as it fits snugly in half inch tubing.

mcVrEmb.png

Not sure yet, I'll have to bob down the P.O. and find out. I'll do that tomorrow morn/noon and post back here.

OK, Here's postage prices. You choose.

Just private message me with the details (address, total amount and postage option.)

Royal Mail
1st Class
1 day delivery Not Tracked
���£5.65

2nd Class
3 days delivery aim Not Tracked
���£4.89

Signed For® 1st Class
1 day delivery Proof of Delivery
���£6.75

Signed For® 2nd Class
3 days delivery aim Proof of Delivery
���£5.99

Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®
Guaranteed by 1pm next day Tracked
���£7.25

OK so the sight glasses are £5 each. Postage is £6 for 2nd class recorded. If you chuck £11 for one or £16 for two over PayPal to me at https://www.paypal.me/ryankjm I'll have it out to you within a day.

Please make sure you either reply to me here with your address you want it posting to or make sure the right one is set on your PayPal account.

Hi Ryan
Just seen your reduced courier rate, not a problem, either keep the change or put it in a charity pot I'm happy
Cheers

Was going to send yours via Royal Mail today, not sure if it would be quicker though now.

Mine arrived this morning....apparently, will hunt down where the courier left it tonight!

Thanks for organising this Ryan , will post a pic once it's fitted.

Back