Smelly Wee?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEB

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have to ask this.
My wee, since i've been drinking a fair amount of homebrew, is really bloody smelly. It's also vividly coloured.
I'm saying that my **** is bloody stinky and bright yellowy/green.

If none of you are experiencing this i think i need to see the doctor..

MEB said:
I have to ask this.
My wee, since i've been drinking a fair amount of homebrew, is really bloody smelly. It's also vividly coloured.
I'm saying that my **** is bloody stinky and bright yellowy/green.

If none of you are experiencing this i think i need to see the doctor..

A doctor writes:

Mine's OK I'd make an appointment straight away if I were you.

Oh no, don't say that. I hate going to the doctor. They always find stuff wrong with me that i wasn't bothered about... :?

So it's just me with smelly wee then? Thats not good... :(

I want everything i own sold and the cash gets cremated with me. :twisted: Who says you can't take it with you when you go :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Would a few old coins burn then? :grin:

BTW, my pee is normal. Whenever I go to the quacks they always say whatever it is that's wrong is because I'm a fat b*stard. I like going to private BUPA quacks these days - they insult you more politely.

My wee can sometimes be smelly if I'm dehydrated - it's my body's way of telling me that it's time to have a drink ;)

I have been eating a lot of asparagus. It's just coming to the end of Asparagus season here so we have been eating a fair bit of aspagaus.

aspagaus, no the V man was just joking, he sent me a pm saying you're brown bread :rofl:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

In all seriousness - does it foam?

It doesn't foam at all. More crystal perhaps?

A T said:
aspagaus, no the V man was just joking, he sent me a pm saying you're brown bread :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dehydration. Drink more water (without alcohol) :nono:

Mate I cant go within 500 Yards of Asparagus without pissing green rancid ****. Its something in the Asparagus which affects some and not others. It really shat me up the first time I noticed it.
I would still see a doctor

Maybe your'e a bit stressed out. John Shuttleworth aka 'Jilted John' mentions in one of his songs:

'I must be suffering from stress, my wee smells of sugar puffs' :shock:

Does this sound, sorry smell familiar to anyone?

Drink loads of water, if it persists, get to the quacks.

Don't think I have ever been close enough to smell my wee! :sick:

Seriously - if very deep yellow you do need to drink more water through the day - saving the beer for the evening. :) Have you tested it's (i.e. the wee's) PH?

The body is very good at de-toxing itself but you do need to help it along sometimes - ie drink a lot more water.

Alternatively, bottle it and sell it as Budweiser! :rofl:

Mine goes very yellow sometimes after taking B vitamins (riboflavin I think), otherwise, the amount of water/beer I drink ensures it's normally clear as a bell. Only coloured otherwise If I'm dehydrated.

Drink water? That stuff i use to make beer with you mean? :shock:

Isn't it bad for you, just water?

Ok. I'll give that a go. I'll try anything once except incest or morris dancing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back