Some Dog Owners .....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give a bit of information on Fluoride in water.

Apparently Fluoride is added to water in England - but not in Scotland. This list is the number of countries that do and do not add it, although it can occur naturally it will not be in the form of hydrofluorosilicic acid which is what they add. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

I think it is interesting that Germany doesn't.

This is a freedom of information request to Scottish water in 2009, and if they have started adding it after this then nobody has picked up on it - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/flouride

And here - http://dwqr.scot/search-results?q=fluoride
And before I had a quick look - I presumed it was in there!

It it interesting that China doesn't add it, but that it has to remove it in some areas because natural levels cause bone and brain deformities.

The question should be -why do they add it to England's water?

Just to give a bit of information on Fluoride in water.

Apparently Fluoride is added to water in England - but not in Scotland. This list is the number of countries that do and do not add it, although it can occur naturally it will not be in the form of hydrofluorosilicic acid which is what they add. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

I think it is interesting that Germany doesn't.

This is a freedom of information request to Scottish water in 2009, and if they have started adding it after this then nobody has picked up on it - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/flouride

And here - http://dwqr.scot/search-results?q=fluoride
And before I had a quick look - I presumed it was in there!

It it interesting that China doesn't add it, but that it has to remove it in some areas because natural levels cause bone and brain deformities.

My personal conspiricy theory is, so the plebs would vote 'in' during the referendum. But it obviously didnt work. Now where's my tin foil hat :-?

My personal conspiricy theory is, so the plebs would vote 'in' during the referendum. But it obviously didnt work. Now where's my tin foil hat :-?

I refuse to take your theory seriously, unless you supply conclusive evidence, like a video off of that YouTube..

Its to Dumb everybody down thats why. Stop people thinking to much they want you sat in front of the TV to feed you endless adverts so you buy this and buy that and are forever in debt and will be working until you die paying TAX to keep the elite wealthy so they can live in luxury and never have to work.

BHS is a classic example.

Look how that Cockroach lives in opulence while thousands lose their jobs.

Its to Dumb everybody down thats why. Stop people thinking to much they want you sat in front of the TV to feed you endless adverts so you buy this and buy that and are forever in debt and will be working until you die paying TAX to keep the elite wealthy so they can live in luxury and never have to work.

BHS is a classic example.

Look how that Cockroach lives in opulence while thousands lose their jobs.

So, Phillip Green inherited his Father's wealth and had a good hike up the 'elite' ladder because he (and presumably his Father) didn't drink from the tap?

Everyone who worked for BHS was a water guzzling TV addict, riddled with massive debt because of the likes of that bloke (I agree with you that his a despicable ****, but that's not a difficult one)

Water flouridation is used to dumb everybody down apart from the Elite (who presumably drink only bottled water, or Bolly and don't visit the 10% of the UK that has flouride added to the mains water).

How dangerous can the people of Cumbria be to warrant their water supply being flouridated (as aside from the people of Cornwall, who don't) (too retired)? I'm confused. Perhaps I've brushed my teeth too much.. Off to watch the shopping channel..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s[/ame]

Heres actual NASA Proof, Men never went to the Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZr0Wr0v-s

Heres actual NASA Proof, Men never went to the Moon

1) Oh look, NASA are so dumb, they've just given themselves away on the telly, ...or
2) NASA are a lot cleverer than you and I and conspiracy theorists are talking through their van allen belt..

I'll plump for 2 (the sheeple response! doh!). Perhaps we should have a poll and weed out the rest of the conspiricists.

Wonder if that van allens trousers will fall down when they go through his belt? That'll stop the bugger singing...that and fluoride poisoning or some fat rich bloke ..that national Trust is a big con an all....trust my ****..

Cheers

Clint

Personality is controlled by the frontal lobes of the brain hence Frontal lobotomys were used to control behaviour

Fluoride collects in these lobes and goes hard like limescale in a kettle. Hence thought process and personality behaviors are dumbed down by over Flouride use. See the report from Harvard University i posted earlier.

Saw a Moron going round a roundabout in his car while texting. we hear sirens going all day long due to the crashes that are happening on the roads. I find it frightening to drive now.

............ I find it frightening to drive now.

We had the morons way back when but we also had ...

... 6 volt lights which lit up nothing ...

... drum brakes that didn't work very well and/or failed completely when they got wet ...

... cables attached to the brakes which stretched, rusted and occasionally parted when needed ...

... tyres so lacking in grip (even when new) that the feeble braking systems of the time could still lock them up ...

... tyre laws that required no tread depth but did require that the canvas carcass of the tyre should not be showing ...

... windscreen wipers that didn't work when you were accelerating because they were powered by the vacuum created by the carburettor ...

... no windscreen washers (carrying a flexible plastic bottle filled with water to be squirted out of the side window was common) ...

... no braking lights or indicators (you signalled with your right arm) ...

... no MoT requirement so older vehicles (which comprised well over 80% of what was on the roads) were driven with a wish and a prayer.

Luckily, top speeds for most cars were in the 60mph bracket and this speed was usually achieved when going downhill with a following wind. :thumb: :thumb:

... drum brakes that didn't work very well and/or failed completely when they got wet ...

... cables attached to the brakes which stretched, rusted and occasionally parted when needed ...

... tyres so lacking in grip (even when new) that the feeble braking systems of the time could still lock them up ...

... tyre laws that required no tread depth but did require that the canvas carcass of the tyre should not be showing ...

... windscreen wipers that didn't work when you were accelerating because they were powered by the vacuum created by the carburettor ...

... no windscreen washers (carrying a flexible plastic bottle filled with water to be squirted out of the side window was common) ...

... no braking lights or indicators (you signalled with your right arm) ...

... no MoT requirement so older vehicles (which comprised well over 80% of what was on the roads) were driven with a wish and a prayer.

Luckily, top speeds for most cars were in the 60mph bracket and this speed was usually achieved when going downhill with a following wind. :thumb: :thumb:

Yes dutto but there was 1 car every mile on the road not 1,000,000 cars per mile

And we had Rickets and Polio and my Mother was given the tablets that caused Thalidomide, No she didnt take them.:thumb:

Yes dutto but there was 1 car every mile on the road not 1,000,000 cars per mile

And we had Rickets and Polio and my Mother was given the tablets that caused Thalidomide, No she didnt take them.:thumb:

Oh dear, another misunderstood Post and again some really "iffy" comparisons!

Let's take the roads. The very first Motorway was opened on the 5th December 1958 and town and city by-passes were the stuff of dreams.

Edinburgh wasn't by-passed until 1980 and until the by-pass was built everyone had to go through the centre of the city if they were heading north on the A1 - which is still a two-way carriageway for most of the distance between Edinburgh and Newcastle.

There are 29,145 miles of paved roads in the UK ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_in_the_United_Kingdom

... and only 36,467,500 registered vehicles (of all types).

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/all-vehicles-veh01#table-veh0101

... which means that if EVERY vehicle was out on the roads there would only be 1,251 vehicles per mile on the road; which is +/-0.13% of the figure you quoted. Sorry but your argument on roads just doesn't stack up.

"Yes!" we had the occasional case of rickets but the UK government had mainly cured the situation at the beginning of the 20th century with free milk in schools (cancelled by The Bitch) and the fortification of margarine by the addition of Vitamin D. Unfortunately, rickets is making a comeback and the government only recently issued advice that everyone should take a Vitamin D supplement in the winter.

We definitely had polio (350,000 cases in 1988 alone)and Thalidomide but on the plus side we didn't have HiV, AIDS or the Zika Virus and on the negative side we didn't have replacement joints, transplants etc etc.

I rest my case! :thumb: :thumb:

Should Some dog owners give their dogs tap water and will it prevent dogs landing on the moon??
Absolutely not. Give your dog tap water & it'll turn crazy before you know it. They go plumb frontal loco.
What will prevent your dog landing on the moon is to give it a good belt whilst playing Van Halen. "On fire", maybe. Too hot for them up there I guess.

I can't hold my tongue on this one. I tried, really I did but I just can't...

Russ, Thalidomide is a drug, a really very useful one, when given during a very short window during pregnancy it can cause serious birth abnormalities, but it is a brilliant drug for many other things and probably the second best thing for treating morning sickness after ginger root.

It's recently been trialed for a few other purposes, all of which showed promise.

It's isn't however, a disease or a disorder. Not even close.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

..... ...... .....

:thumb: :thumb:

Dutto, you're definitely missing the point here. The reason we could survive while drive cars like that is that there wasn't any fluoride in the water then. Hell, man, has the fluoride got to you too???
Shake yourself down, and really put your mind to it. You must recall that we were raised by a generation of geniuses. People these days just can't compare given their degree of chemical adulteration. I've avoided enough of the fluoride to definitely confirm that, if my parents and grandparents were resurrected then they'd be thought of as superhumans these days. Not like these dumb idiots you see all around you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back