Speidel Braumeister - 20 Litre Brewing System for £405

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not seeing any details which may be because i am not signed in, £405.00 with free delivery seems a very good price but i would be vary wary if i was considering buying it.

They are on for 750 used on fleabay so would be a very good buy. Had a look at the seller and item details (I'm interested if I can make a quick buck by reselling it)

But some thing doesn't seem right if the seller has this in their amazon listing.

Screenshot_20190331-144851__01.jpg

Basically looks like it would end up as an off the books deal

I would not agree to pay except through Amazon as they will refund you fully if the seller defaults. I've had full refunds from Amazon and eBay when goods didn't arrive.

It is a con, which is why the prices are the same for almost all items and why they try and get you to deal direct with them through a Gmail address.
You might get your money back if buying through Amazon but you are just encouraging scam artists to try this more and more, including conning people who cannot afford to wait for their refunds.

I think you are correct. I will engage with this seller and be cautious. I' have reported them to Amazon.

Last edited:
Well spotted folks. I encountered a similar con with a laptop at a surprisingly low price a couple of years ago. The vendor wanted to deal with me outside the Amazon channels and send money to his account. I alerted Amazon but got no feedback.

Back