• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Speidel Braumeister BM20 and accessories

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickjdavis

Regular.
Reaction score
Selling my Braumeister BM20 and accessories....

It is a 2016 model BM20 (2nd generation control panel) that's done maybe 100 brews. Comes complete with all necessary fixtures and fittings (malt pipe filters, upgraded mesh filters (BAC Brewing punched mesh, rather than woven), upgraded ball valve tap (original included) extra malt pipe seal) along with over £700 of accessories (effectively, at £795...you are nearly getting a free BM
:-D
)...

Additional Accessories...
Stainless steel Speidel immersion chiller
Speidel stainless domed lid
BAC Brewing Whirlpool paddle, including hand crank and drill crank attachments
WiFi module (so you can upgrade f/ware)
BAC Brewing "yield increase disc"....allows you to squeeze a little extra malt in the malt pipe
BAC Brewing springer filter...allows you to drain all but a litre of wort from the BM without tipping it
Speidel Wort Pump Device (same function as the springer filter but works better with pellet hops)

All equipment has been well looked after and in very good condition.

Buyer preferably to collect from Ipswich but could meet part-way, depending on distance.

£795 for everything

BM1.jpg

BM2.jpg

BM3.jpg

BM4.jpg

BM5.jpg

BM6.jpg

BM7.jpg

BM8.jpg

One time price reduction to £745....if no interest then I will start splitting stuff.

hi, if you do end up splitting, could I have first refusal on the Bac brewing yeild increase disc and the wort pump device please?
Sorry...someone has already enquired about the Wort Pump device. Youve got first dibs on the Yield increase disc though!

Those of you who have enquired about me splitting items, either via this thread or privately....you all have (or should have!!) messages in your inboxes!!!

Currently deals pending for...

Domed lid
Whirlpool Paddle
Wort Pump Device
Yield Increase Disk
WiFi module

Right folks....the only stuff left is the BM itself ( and all the standard fittings that come with a BM), the Stainless immersion chiller and the Springer filter.

BM only....£500
BM + Chiller....£560
BM + Springer....£540
BM + Chiller + Springer...£580

Right folks....the only stuff left is the BM itself ( and all the standard fittings that come with a BM), the Stainless immersion chiller and the Springer filter.
BM only....£500
BM + Chiller....£560
BM + Springer....£540
BM + Chiller + Springer...£580

This is a great deal for anyone after a BM. Surprised no one has had it already.

Still lurking in my garage...really needs to go.

£400 for the BM20, stainless immersion chiller and BAC springer filter.

Preferably buyer collects from Ipswich but could potentially meet part way, depending on distance.

Would you consider posting if the buyer arranges collection?
Do you mean if the buyer arranges and pays for the courier?

Not inconceivable...I'd have to go and find a suitable box for it and other "packaging materials" to brace it and provide protection. I'd be wary if someone like Evri turned up at my door to collect mind.

Back