• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Braumeister 20L plus lots of extras

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timtoos

Regular.
Reaction score
Speidel Braumeister 20L brewing device. This is the benchmark device in all grain brewing. Simple and reliable.

Please note, I will not break down the kit and sell separately, I want it all gone together.

In great working condition with loads of extras. Heating elements and pump in fully working order.

I have owned this since new and it's always been looked after. As with all second hand equipment of this nature, it will need a good clean before use as at the end of it, you are producing a consumable beverage. Its always had the pleasure of spending time in my house, never in a garage or shed :-)

Complete with the following:
BM20 - the version with the reliable controller not the newer one that fails.
Boiling hood (official version)
Bacbrewing filter discs
Bacbrewing springer filter
Thermocollar (official version)
Immersion chiller (official version)

Had a recent bottom seal for the grain basket.

Pickup only due to the size and weight.

A great system, works very well and a standard in the brewing world and loads better than the cheap and throw away type systems eg Grainfather etc. Everything on this unit is replaceable so can be kept running.

£700 ono

s-l1600-8.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
s-l1600-15.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg
s-l1600-12.jpg
s-l1600-13.jpg
s-l1600-11.jpg
s-l1600.png

s-l1600-14.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts