!!!!!! Spring Thing - Now Accepting Entries !!!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brill :thumb:

The brewery will have their version on tap for the weekend :cheers:

Wez said:
Brill :thumb:

The brewery will have their version on tap for the weekend :cheers:

Why would we be bothered about mass produced commercial stuff Wez :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good man LB hope your have a good brew day :thumb:

snail59 said:
Why would we be bothered about mass produced commercial stuff Wez :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well it's not exactly mass produced, and we must have to test all of their brews to see if they come up to standard.

Apart from that, the brewery are being very good to us, and it's only fair that we should be spending a bit at the bar.
Think we might be able to manage that? :drink:

Well, I've got supplies arriving tomorrow so should be good for 4 categories! Pale, wheat, lager, and fixed brew! I was going to enter dry stout as well but had a bit if a F up with last weeks brew! Tastes lovely but I've now got a load of stout with NO head retention! :-( still not quite sure how!

Fingers crossed for the others! Lol

Posted off my entries today via overnight courier, hopefully they get there in one piece!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in person as it's my best mate's 30th birthday but I hope it's a great event. It's a real shame as I was really looking forward to meeting some new brewers.

Anyways, great job Dunfie, and best of luck to all who've entered :)

Latest posts

Back