Secret Santa 2022

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd one has arrived safely, can't wait to try it. Thank you Santa

Attachments

• 16717200418145340975471163453530.jpg
    16717200418145340975471163453530.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
It seems like real lottery this year. A friend sent me a parcel way back, I'd given up hope on it, it only arrived two days ago, and I've just checked my texts, it was posted on the 7th Dec!

An additional oven shelf I ordered which was dispatched on 4th December still hasn't turned up. Thought I was leaving plenty of time before needing it at Christmas.

An additional oven shelf I ordered which was dispatched on 4th December still hasn't turned up. Thought I was leaving plenty of time before needing it at Christmas.
Stick a cake rack on the bottom. Basically the same as a shelf

Just got home from work to a little red royal mail card saying they'd attempted delivery of 2 items. I've got a feeling its my secret santa beers. I've to collect at the depot the next working day, but if course, tomorrow's a strike day as well as Saturday. I won't be able to drink my beers for some time yet unfortunately 😕

I have received my second secret santa delivery today, a Vienna lager and a modern sour ,
thank you santa,a couple of interesting beers to try here :)

Attachments

• IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
This year has been a very unusual year for deliveries, I feel very sorry for Alistair who has put a lot of time to organising this and all the messages he will be receiving, lets all remember that whoever, if at all the beer turns up, it may well not be this Christmas, bat possibly a bit later, but the right intention was there, from the sender and they were sent out.
If they turn up after Christmas this year then we will review them then, if they don't turn up at all there are several well respected forum members who will send you something out, which is probably better than any ***** I would send out Lol

Latest posts

Back