stainless table for £25 - 8 hours left

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i was struggling to find a place to put this post.

without directly ripping off another forum's layout, we could do with a limited buy/auction section and a section for fellow members to put their items up for sale :D

Where on earth is Swadlincote?! :?

Ah, Google Map to the rescue - Derbyshire, MILES away unfortunately..... :(

Still it would have looked better than my "workbench" the new Shiny brewery is taking shape on! :lol:

it's about an hour an 15 mins away from me (if i were to drive responsibly :ahem:)... but i'd never get it in my Hyundai Coupe :lol:

LOL I'm going to leave that as I already have 'something' in the garage whcih with any luck will be set up at the weekend

Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone :shock: :?

yep, you'll definitely want a stainless table for that... you dont want to be burning your worktops now do you :D

If what I have works out I'll post pics :D if not I won't :lol:

It's not shiny but will give me a completely static brewery that can stay in situ all of the time - gravity fed with some light lifting until I get pumps :thumb:

well if you're not gunna take it, can you pick it up and deliver it to me? there's some beer in it for you!!!

haha just kiddin mate :D

I'm just going to get some shiny silver paint from Halfords and spray my workbench and no one will know the difference! :lol:

haha! good plan batman :D

just dont move your vessels around so you can see the paint bubbles underneath ;)

Picked mine up from a local slaughter house. No pics until I give it a good clean and buff the blade marks off it :grin:

Back