Strange things we like/Guilty pleasures!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphysmum

Reaction score
Having read the things that give us thee creeps, is there anything a bit odd you really like/guilty pleasures?

For me its the smell of a brand new magazine - the trade types that come in the plastic wrapper through the post, I can't wait to open them an give them a good hard sniff! Lovely! :oops:

I love the music of Hall and Oates. Have done since I was about 10..there said it...I really like 'Bread' too... 'mmm baby I'm a want you..'.. I could go on..

Wood smoke and a real fire. Sadly not one in the house I am in, but I have moved radiators and opened up fireplaces in some houses I've owned. There is just something 'homely' and comforting about having woodsmoke around a property.

.....Just looked at my avatar again - LOL!

Wood smoke and a real fire. Sadly not one in the house I am in, but I have moved radiators and opened up fireplaces in some houses I've owned. There is just something 'homely' and comforting about having woodsmoke around a property.

.....Just looked at my avatar again - LOL!
Sorry mate..but down here you would be labeled a pyromaniac:mrgreen:

The music of Madonna, I keep a copy of the Immaculate Collection in my car to sing along to on late night long drives.

Fresh mown grass and also the noise of woodpigeons(don't like the things,just the noise), reminds me of days fishing with my dad when i was a nipper:thumb:

baileys-irish-cream-new.7730.jpg

Eurovision,

there's always a few :-o did I really see that moments or was it the beer!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VMHOlCyW8[/ame]

take a cold shower after watching this (something for the boys & girls!)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqclaNucp24[/ame]

5 mins to go.....

cya!

The smell of real leather , I think it reminds me of my younger carefree days when I was a greaser. The smell from a boyfriends leather jacket as I clung on to him on his bike roaring along the road mmmm those were the good old days:grin:

Back