Surrey Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there ways to make messaging groups on the forum for this group ?

I have had a look and cannot find anything but have come up with a solution (i haven't tested it so let us know if it works)-

You can see from the picture below you can send the same message to 300 members at a time but you have to add them manually, i suggest you send yourself a PM with all the names you would like to send the message to e.g Personal1 ; personal2 ; personal3 (you have to separate the usernames with a ;) then when you want to post a PM to the group simply copy and paste the names in the PM into the recipient box. :thumb:

wwwwwwwwww.jpg

I have had a look and cannot find anything but have come up with a solution (i haven't tested it so let us know if it works)-

You can see from the picture below you can send the same message to 300 members at a time but you have to add them manually, i suggest you send yourself a PM with all the names you would like to send the message to e.g Personal1 ; personal2 ; personal3 (you have to separate the usernames with a ;) then when you want to post a PM to the group simply copy and paste the names in the PM into the recipient box. :thumb:

wwwwwwwwww.jpg

ill give this a go soon me thinks

I assume that no one attended the boozer today?. Alas i had family duties on today, but if anyone wants to meet up localish and do some swaps:thumb:

I assume that no one attended the boozer today?. Alas i had family duties on today, but if anyone wants to meet up localish and do some swaps:thumb:

Being walking distance I did pop in, was bonkers on Friday so went with the OH on Saturday. Had a good selection of beers in.

I've got some IPA conditioning that I'd be happy to swap a bottle or two.

Being walking distance I did pop in, was bonkers on Friday so went with the OH on Saturday. Had a good selection of beers in.

A tad wet and miserable as well on saturday.Sounds good, I would be amenable to a meet at some stage. I have a few different beers done and some carbing up:thumb:

A tad wet and miserable as well on saturday.Sounds good, I would be amenable to a meet at some stage. I have a few different beers done and some carbing up:thumb:

Sounds good, I'm bottling another IPA (Chinook, Citra & Sorachi Ace) on Sunday. So if that's all gone well I'll have another option ready in a couple of weeks.

Quite possibly my last batch for a while though as I'm moving to the French Alps for 6 months at the beginning of November, which on another note may mean I have some surplus bottles to get rid of.

I've just bottled a couple of weeks ago for the first time, been brewing quite a long time but always just put it in a keg

and sorry to say it is a kit but its a cerveza and i was happily surprised at how its come out - i have the big desperados/nigerian guinness bottles (i wanted to see if the flavour was changed too much with dark/clear glass bottles and it was what i was drinking before hand :whistle:) down to 330ml bottles. i will check them in a minute :thumb:

i will have a brew day 1 day this week as got some kits ready but also want to make up some more fiery ginger beer

i have a coopers stout and remember someone saying its a good 1 to tweak - anything you can recommend ?

Sounds good, I'm bottling another IPA (Chinook, Citra & Sorachi Ace) on Sunday. So if that's all gone well I'll have another option ready in a couple of weeks.

Quite possibly my last batch for a while though as I'm moving to the French Alps for 6 months at the beginning of November, which on another note may mean I have some surplus bottles to get rid of.

Ok. If you feel that you get a free day, shout and will see what we can do before you head off.

Anyone up for a midweek evening meet-up/bottle swap perhaps in a week or two?
Let us have a few dates/times and where. Robin 54 did ask me via a late picked up message by myself about a possible meet at Clapham Junction at some point. I have messaged back him but no response as yet, perhaps he might be up for it!!!!
Are saturday's out of the question?

Let us have a few dates/times and where. Robin 54 did ask me via a late picked up message by myself about a possible meet at Clapham Junction at some point. I have messaged back him but no response as yet, perhaps he might be up for it!!!!
Are saturday's out of the question?
Im sort of still working on it..trying to arrange a trip to a local brewery

Latest posts

Back